Boy oh boy.
2013 was a total blur…and full of happiness, success, surprises, and so much more!
As I go into 2014, I feel like I have set the bar really, super, extremely high…and that makes me more excited than nervous!
So, as always, here goes another Sondra Bucket List full of wishes, dreams, and planning for the New Year:
1. Attend my brother’s college graduation in Connecticut.
2. Put a deposit on a trip to Italy (deadline: travel by Fall 2015)
3. Visit my dad in Florida once he gets stationed there in the Spring.
4. Look into Brachioplasty (excess skin removal of the upper arms)
5. Launch the SeeSondraSlim brand in a bigger way (new logo, cover photo, and signature coming soon! Plus, I am working on my time management and will have SeeSondraSlim “office hours!”)
6. Take Sean on a trip to Las Vegas, NV (we have never been together)
7. Go to Disneyland during Christmas time (our plans have been thwarted by finances the last two years. Sad face).
8. Get more “fit.” As in, I want to tone more than lose at this point…but I have NO idea what I am doing with weights!
9. Regularly attend the classes offered at my gym. All that money I spend, and I’m using the treadmill and rowing machine only?
10. Master Italian with my Rosetta Stone…I was brilliant and got a tablet without a cd-rom reader and cannot use it.
11. Attend the Italian language Meet-Up group in my neighborhood to practice said Rosetta Stone education with real people.
12. Purchase Le Creuset items to complete my fantasy kitchen line-up
13. Register for and complete another 5K race. I’m thinking a Warrior Dash or maybe that Glow Run?
14. Organize my room…that way maybe I’ll be more prepared for the move looming in the near future (maybe start with replacing my closet light that’s been out for 6 months?)
15. Do more community service. There are SO many opportunities…and I act like I don’t have enough time. But I can make time somewhere for doing something GOOD.
16. Make more time for ME. If that means a day alone, finding a retreat no one knows about, and just having tea with myself…I think it’s high time I make it happen.
17. Be a better friend. I lost touch with a lot of closeness and people this year, because I have been so overwhelmed. Time to rekindle those connections and show I care.
18. Invest in my education. Have I made a concrete decision as to what or where I want to study? No. But I am 25…give me a break. I’m trying to pay my bills! 🙂
19. Maintain my Household Planner I made this year….and then promptly forgot to update.
20. Hit my goal weight! 180 has seemed so impossible for so long….fluctuating between 190 and 210 since surgery (thanks, swelling and exercise restrictions) showed me how possible it is to keep those pesky pounds at bay, and that it’s really not THAT far away…considering I started at 315-320 pounds anyways!
That’s my list of semi-realistic expectations for the year to come, and I plan on sticking to it!
What are YOU adding to your 2014 Bucket Lists this year? I’d love to know!
‘Til Next Time!