Another birthday, and a new kind of list!
Inspired by my good friend, Ashley, I decided that I would do 27 things that I’ve been either too scared, too busy, too lazy, or too forgetful to do before I turn 28! I am very grateful that Ashley will b accompanying me on some of these adventures!
I feel that the effort I put into thinking of things to do is a testament to the fact that I’ve been privileged to do so many amazing, wonderful, and new things these last few years. I’m very “Go big, or Go Home,” so I had fun getting ideas and coming up with my own to make my 27th year on this earth more than memorable!
If you’re local and want to join me, let me know! If you know of a place/person/program I can contact to accomplish some of these, please let me know about that, as well!
So, here we go:
27 Things for My 27th Year
Sunrise hike at Cowles Mountain with Ashley!*
- Go Skydiving (I am TERRIFIED of heights)!
- Create a modeling portfolio (for Natural Models LA and True Models Management submission)
- Go to Stagecoach to see Tim McGraw and Miranda Lambert (wear shorts and fringe tops!) OR go see Mariah Carey (aka, The Chanteuse) in Las Vegas!!!
- Sunset/Sunrise or Beach Yoga Class
- Have a date with myself: Massage, Facial, Shopping, and Dinner…just me!
Take a class at The Cheese Store of San Diego
- Have brunch at the Hotel Del Coronado
Volunteer with Urban Angels Soup Kitchen*
- Take a spin class
- Host a dinner party
- Gondola ride in Venice, Italy
- Ride a bike (I haven’t since I broke my wrist on one in 10th grade)
- Visit the Museum of Tolerance (and Kelly H.) in the City of Angels!
- Take a surfing lesson*
- “Free Hugs” at Balboa Park*
- Thursday Night Throwdown (Line Dance Lessons) at Moonshine Flats/Incahoots (I WILL learn to line dance)!*
- Write a letter to my 35 year old self
Hot Chocolate 15K
- Picnic at a National Park (finally use that dang picnic basket I bought in 2010).*
- Get the SeeSondraSlim Facebook page to 500 likes!
- Learn to play a song on the guitar
- Buy Starbucks for strangers
- Surprise 5 people when they least expect it (Document on FB/Blog/Instagram)
- Book my next International expedition
Be published in a magazine/publication Bingo Night at a casino
This will surely be a fun journey, and I cannot wait to document it all here on SeeSondraSlim!
Thank you for all the years of support, and for bearing with me as I continue to try and juggle this project along with real life! I adore you all!