Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a slight obsession with list-making.
I make lists in my head, lists on my phone, lists in composition books, lists in journals, lists on post-its….it’s sheer insanity!!
My newest venture is my “23 Things to Do Before I Turn 24” list. It’s definitely more fun to make than a grocery list, or home needs list, etc. Although, don’t get me wrong….planning what kind of window treatments and room decor I want is fun!
So, here it is. Let’s see how much I can actually get done. I’ll revisit the list on my birthday next year, and hopefully I won’t have missed anything!
Get 100 “likes” for SeeSondraSlim!
2. Lose 100 lbs (90 down….shouldn’t be a problem!)
3. Visit Sherrell in Georgia.
Book my pin-up style photo shoot with Boudoir Photography in SD (November 8th, even sprung for hair and makeup. Go hard, or go home, right?!?!)
Get a car. Cars make getting lists done WAY easier.
Get a new job.
Go blonde, or accomplish this fierce ombre hair color Candace and I have been perusing.
Deep sea fishing (Alex won’t let this NOT happen.)
10. Go to Universal Studios for the first time.
Attend an R ‘n’ B concert.
12. Go on a date with someone I actually like.
Start a SeeSondraSlim facebook fan page (I could do this today. In fact, I just might. But without a lot of subscribers, I’m terrified I’ll have no fans. Lol.)
Start writing my book (“How Disney Ruined My Perception of Reality” is in the front running for a title.)
15. Do more community service. I love helping people. I love the feeling it gives me…but I am not diligent enough about finding opportunities to help.
Cut some rather unnecessary people out of my life….for good, this time.
Buy a new laptop…one that behaves itself, has more memory, and has a webcam
Start my own YouTube channel. You think my writing is funny? Wait until you see the coordinating facial expressions. Hot mess!
19. Make calling my Mom, Aunt, and Grandma a weekly habit.
Buy a bra at Victoria’s Secret without having to order it online. (Goodbye 42DD. I’ll miss you.)
21. Go bungee jumping with Alex. I am justifying this because there is like, a 4 mile hike to even get to the bungee jumping….but I’m terrified.
22. Be on “Let’s Make a Deal” or “The Price is Right”
23. Learn at least ONE of those crazy line dances at InCahoots! I don’t wanna two-step with hotties every time! (Wait…what am I saying?)
As you see, I’m a simple girl. And I feel that the majority of these tasks can be completed before March 1st, 2012. That gives me like, 6 months, right?!?! So, if anyone is down to take an adventure or two with me, don’t be afraid to let me know! We can make it happen!
’til then, I should probably get back to work!! Love you all!